We’ve reached a point when everyone wants to have innovation, but most people don’t know how. CREATE THE FUTURE by New York Times bestselling author and Trend Hunter CEO Jeremy Gutsche is a visionary and has authored a visually striking playbook for grabbing hold of tomorrow’s opportunities with disruptive innovation.
At a time when the pressure to innovate is more intense than ever before, the sharp visuals, simple frameworks, and actionable takeaways of CREATE THE FUTURE will make any reader bolder and their path to the future clearer.
After the Foreword by Malcolm Gladwell, the book’s dynamically designed pages reveal:
– New opportunities for disruption, innovation and entrepreneurship that lie hidden in the latest technology trends.
– Seven fatal traps that can reduce your innovation potential.
– Smart techniques for identifying opportunities faster than competitors.
– The 4 levels of opportunities to seek: 1) ideas; 2) clusters or consumer insights; 3) megatrends; and 4) patterns of opportunity.
– Reasons why trend farming is as important as trend hunting.
– A blueprint for how you and your brand can adapt to the “Super Future.”